Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2018

Keeping it Simple - Celebrating you

Every once in a while I think about how I started scrapbooking with Creative Memories, and how simple everything was. The most creative thing we did were to cut our pictures into shapes and add stickers. Then the first die cut tool came out and we were forever changed. 

I wanted to go back to those times and just keep it simple, I diecut a tag, stamped a $5 stamp, colored then mounted onto some pp and added a stamped and embossed sentiment onto a banner die cut. Ok not that simple but it certainly didn't take all but a few minutes and didn't require too many fancy products. I feel like I want to do more so restraining myself is no easy task. Now go out and create something simple and remember how you first started paper crafting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment