Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2017

Merry Christmas - Deer

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and some family time. I thought after the passing of my Father In Law we wouldn't be traveling for the holidays anymore, boy was I wrong. So just got back on Sunday and finished up this card I had started before I left. It's a fairly simple card but for some reason I just couldn't find the right color combos for these three items. Finally after futzing around for about an hour I think I finally found something that worked.

I like the masculinity feel of this card good for those guy friends who don't go for the cutesy scene cards.

Really wish I had an expo to go to right about now. I really want to do a December Daily and would like to sort of prep for that plus get a bunch of cards completed. Right now my first two weekends in December are already spoken for so I am pretty sure the month is going to fly by and next thing I'll notice is me staring Christmas morning in the face.




No comments:

Post a Comment