Search This Blog

Monday, November 20, 2017

Joy To The World

I wanted to do some stamping so I grabbed my Clearly Besotted stamps to create a background using my Altenew inks. I liked the feel of the woodsy look the stamps gave the card and decided it needed a bit of oomph factor, thus I diecut the Joy sentiment from my Papertrey Ink dies using some glitter and gold cardstocks. The banner sentiment was a leftover from last year I guess so it matched perfectly.

It still seemed a little bare so I punched some pine branches and tucked them in behind the Joy and thought it was looking better but still needed a little something extra and thus I found some red gingham checked ribbon which really added a nice punch of color.

I really love the glimmer of the Joy die, it's very festive and a perfect fit for a Christmas card.


No comments:

Post a Comment