Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

MIA - Apple Cider Donuts

I've been a little busy lately. Last weekend was my father in law's memorial service and despite driving there 7 hours we organized the event plus the potluck afterwards so it's been a bit hectic in our household. Then right back home and back to watching my grandkids hasn't given me much time to be in my craft room.

But that brings me to today's post. My grandsons love donuts, and I don't mean love them I mean they LOVE them. Normally I will stop by a donut shop to fill their desires but today I decided since our weather has been cooler and fall is settling in that this Cider Donut recipe would be a good fit.

These donuts have a crunch exterior and cake like interior, a match made in heaven.


Now my grandkids know what a warm fresh donut taste like and I am forever the best grammy ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment