Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Happy Trick Or Treating

Well I know here it is barely August and I've gone and done a Halloween card. I couldn't help it, it's one of my favorite holidays and I have no idea why. I decided to indulge my passion and stamped a few images at the expo and colored them which makes throwing a card together afterwards pretty darn easy.

I opted to give Frank here a bit of  a graveyard scene with my Memorybox die. The stamp itself is a way old stamp I picked up at Michaels when scrapbooking and stamping were just amping up to their hey day. I then used my Tim Holtz inks to give a bit of a sunset feel to the background, using candied apple, ripe persimmon, carved pumpkin and some wild honey. My sentiment stamp is newly purchased from Stampendous along with my Pebbles Inc pp. And the stitched die is from My Favorite Things Stamp co.

So there you go one way too early Halloween card.




No comments:

Post a Comment