Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Altered Rolodex

I was at Joann's one day and spied this Heidi Swapp Rolodex on clearance. Always looking for a bargain I picked it up, not quite sure what I would do with it. So there is sat until I thought it would make a cute gift for my dd and I would use pictures that I have taken this past year watching the boys.

I did have to order her punch so a little annoyed about that but I wanted to be able to add in my own papers.

Right now it's about half full, depending on how much you wanted to slant or lean your cards. My hope is to keep adding to it until her birthday which is in a couple of months.

And best thing about a project like this is for a hoarderlike me all those little bits and pieces I save were used on this project. I knew I was holding on to them for some reason.



Obviously there are a ton of cards and thought I'd share a few because if I did them all it would slow down people's connections trying to load all those images.





So another finished project. Love getting things done and crossed off my to do list.


No comments:

Post a Comment