Search This Blog

Monday, June 19, 2017

Simply the Best

Here is another Father's Day card I made and actually decided to give it to my husband. I did a lot of water color backgrounds and then used those to make a bunch of cards. It does take some guess work out of deciding a background and are easy enough to do but the problem with watercolor panels is they tend to warp and I usually just set them under something heavy to flatten them out, but occasionally they give me trouble and won't flatten entirely, then I bring out the double stick tape and tape the entire panel down. That usually does the trick but sometimes that doesn't even work so then the whole card will go under something heavy and that usually works the kinks out. Fortunately this one cooperated and I opted to die cut it which really gave it a nice border of pp.



1 comment: