Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Watercolor: Sending Birthday Wishes

I finally got the garden weeded, the grandkids are back in school and I finally found some time to get back into my crafty room once more. I thought I would get back to some more water coloring and try out this other new set I purchased for my birthday. This is called Amazing You. 

I also thought I would try something completely different with my watercolors this time and although you can't quite see it I used a mix of Radiant Pearls. This is a very thick substance when compared to water colors so it was harder to dilute and get those shades of dark and light. I did end up mixing in a little watercolor just to help it out a bit. I didn't really see a big payoff in terms of shimmer but it does have a nice gleen to it. I did like being able to use all those lil pots I have accumulated so I am thinking some sort of hybrid with both watercolor and either the Twinkling H20s are Radiant Pearls might work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment