Search This Blog

Monday, April 3, 2017

Star Wars Tees

Well we are definitely seeing Springtime around where I live, and that means (sigh) I have been weeding like crazy, prepping and planting my garden and not doing much else. Oh except I am going on a trip to Walt Disney World at the end of the month so I am super excited to finally visit WDW. The last time and the only time I have been there before was when my ds was in Pop Warner football which was about 12 years ago or so.

Alas because of all these activities my crafty time has pretty much been nil. I did however decide to finally get some tee shirts made for the boys. They love Star Wars and I figured I better hurry up and do something with these tees before they out grow them.

I wasn't too creative just did silhouette of a few characters and found a couple of sayings for the shirts. I already had the font so that was nice to use for the text.

For Darth Vader I had previously bought a shirt for my oldest grandson and it had the same saying so that pretty much stuck in my mind. I figured the middle grandkid would enjoy the nod to cookies.


And for my other tee I decided to use Yoda. Finding some cute but not predictable quote like "Judge me by my size do you" wasn't easy. I didn't want the youngest little guy to have a typical quote so I did find something not quite as cute but I think it works.


I'm pretty sure they'll love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment