Search This Blog

Monday, April 24, 2017

Fast and Easy

Well I am getting ready for a trip to Walt Disney World. This will be my second time I have visited this park or should I say parks. The last time I went to Florida it was a good 10 to 15 years ago and a lot has changed since then. And last time was a bit of whirlwind visit so I am eager to return and actually enjoy the park at a more leisurely pace.

Any hoo I wanted to have something for the blog today amongst all the packing and planning and went for a fast and easy card. I like to use up my Project Life or Pocket Cards for cards. Seems silly but its a great way to use them up.

I already had the stamped wood grain panel in my stash, grabbed a piece of scrap pp I had saved and slapped on the PL card, After that I just needed a stamped die cut and a little bit of embellies. I like the simplicity of this card and think it will be a perfect birthday card for my niece.


No comments:

Post a Comment