Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Sharing in your Sorrow

Well I had a ex coworker friend who lost both his brother and mother last week and needed a sympathy card. Funny how there are some cards you don't think too much about until you actually need one.

I wanted it to be quick and easy so I could pop it in the mail ASAP. I used my Papertrey Ink Halloween moon stamp with a bunch of different Tim Holtz Distress inks to come up with a color I was happy with. I also used some Stampin up flowers and a Stampscapes grass stamp to fill in the bottom since the Stampin Up stamps were just flowers on a stalk. Then I used my Stampin Up sympathy sentiment to finish the card along with a few enamel dots.

This was pretty fast to make and simple, and I was able to get it off to him lickety split.

No comments:

Post a Comment