Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Not the Prettiest

When I typically am headed to an expo I find if I pre-plan some pages and basically assemble when I am there it's a good use of my time and can easily get 8 pages done in a day, however this time I was sick so I started a few pages but was only able to complete about four before I was dragged down again with a cold.

Once I am home I only need to add a title, journaling and fill any anything that seems to be lacking.

I made this page of my kitty Houdini, I often look at her and see how blah looking she is, because of her grey tone but I have to say she is about the very lovingest (yes I know that's not a real word) cat one could have. She is pretty funny because one of the routines my dh has with her is that when she wants her evening meal she will give my hubby a head butt as a token of affection.


No comments:

Post a Comment