Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Happy Birthday - Altenew Dahlia

If your a regular reader than you know I recently ordered some new Altenew stamps. One set was these Dahlias. I love the flowers themselves and these stamps of course because they are one of the most stunning flower I have ever seen. Ironically my mother doesn't care for them because she thinks they are just too perfect looking.

I played around a bit with using multiple colors. Seen here you have a orange, red, coral and yellow. Although I didn't care for the yellow that much so its not very prominent. Not sure how I feel about the color choices I made overall but didn't want to waste the card panel so I went ahead and made it into a card.

Certainly won't be giving this card to my mother for her birthday, since she not only doesn't like dahlias she doesn't like orange either, who knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment