Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2017

Hope your birthday is unbelievable

I am back to February birthday cards and thought I would try using my Tim Holtz watercolor crayons. Honestly I am not too crazy about them when compared to more traditional watercolors.
I started this card for my grandson who will be 6 but thought it was looking a little too juvenile even for a 6 yr old. So it will be given to a little girl I know who will be one. That seems more fitting.
 
I used my watercolor brush that holds water to basically paint the stamped images and then die cut  and popped them up. The frame I had laying around and since I keep everything I was glad to put it to good use. I also added a bit of sheen with some perfect pearls and matted on to some pp.
 
Now on to a card for my grandson.


No comments:

Post a Comment