Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

With Thanks

As I continue on my water coloring spree I am able to get my Thank you cards done. I must say I stamped for years and never did much masking until lately. Now that seems to be all I am doing. But in order to get the stamps to layer one must mask.
 
I was drawn to the yellow on this card because I have a yellow rose bush that turns a slight apricot and then deepens in orange as it ages. My husband gave it to me for Mother's Day one year and it's always a delight to see in bloom.
 
Its been raining non stop around here and unfortunately when that happens my lighting for photos is compromised more than I would like. Hopefully the sun will be shining soon, as much as I like the rain I do enjoy our sunshine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment