Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Ho Ho Ho

So I missed Monday's blog post but I was frantically finishing uploading products to my second shop, Sweet Kaboodle. If you are interested you can find it here. If you are interested in any of my cards I am selling them in my new shop along with soaps and a few bath products.

I had started this card that I hoped to have ready for my Monday post but alas I ran out of time. I have to say this card went in a whole other direction that what I had envisioned. In fact it looks nothing like it. I wanted to stamp some cacti then have these lights wrap around them but it seemed a bit impossible so I gave up and after stamping all the lights red I went in a different direction. I love this shiny silver cardstock and can't seem to find anymore of it so I use every bit of it I have, no wasting this stuff. It worked perfectly here along with the fun black and white striped pp.


No comments:

Post a Comment