Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Feliz Navidad

After my hiccup last week trying to make my cacti card I decided I still need to whip something up with cacti because it was one of those challenges I placed upon myself not to let my mishap deter me.

Not quite what I had envisioned last week but I think it gets the feeling across none the less. The festive light die is from Poppystamps or Memory Box and the Cacti stamps are from MFT stamps and the sentiment was from Simon Says Stamp. The images were colored with copics.

2 comments:

  1. I really like it, it's fun and different and the lights really finish it off perfectly.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I have a cactus stamp I need to use!

    ReplyDelete