Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2016

August Grandkids Card

Hope everyone is enjoying their labor day weekend and getting lots of crafty time in.

I am just a tad late with my usual monthly card to my grandkids and I am sure they won't notice too much.

I thought with summer over it would be nice to send them something for Fall and opted for these MTF stamps from Birdie Brown.

For the background I used my copic mister gun (which I hadn't used in ages) to spray some ink on the background then just stamped, colored and die cut the images.

Inside the card is says A Harvest Of Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card Leslie...that little critter is so adorable...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...enjoy what's left of your weekend...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete