Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Shark card

I saw these stamps/die combo from Avery Elle and knew in an instant I had to have them. They will be great for some guy cards.

Since I knew I had purchased the Shark stamp set I stopped in at the Rubbernecker booth at the Expo and picked up a fun little sentiment to use with them.

I colored all that blue ocean with copics and both stamped and die cut the fishes, popping up the die cut ones. I added a few clouds and clear enamel dots.

This card is going to be for my Father In Law's Father's Day card.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, great card, Leslie! Those little fish are adorable, but the sentiment is way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love the sentiment and the adorable little fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shirts are so cute, and I bet the boys were happy to get them! LOVE your card, so funny!!

    ReplyDelete