Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2016

Disney Layout - Mousy Christmas

I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the Scrapbook Expo over the weekend. My bff and I have been attending two shows a year for at least the past 10 years.

We used to just go for the crop on Friday but when they started adding a Thursday night Make and Take we started attending that as well, not that we do the Make N Takes but it gives us the opportunity for more crop time.

I think planning and prepping for these crops are one of the hardest things ever. You have to pull your supplies, figure out what you are going to work on and make sure you have pictures printed.
Then you need to balance bringing enough materials to keep you busy without over packing or under packing; I have yet to master it but I keep trying.

I brought a variety of things to work on because you do get tired of doing the same thing for the entire time. One of the things I wanted to do was make some layouts and I hadn't done a thing with any of my Disney photos so I printed off some of those and made sure I had cardstock, pp, some embellies and whatever else that was Disney themed.

This is one of the layouts I was able to complete. I did do a bit of shopping while I was there and picked up some laser die cuts. One of these was a title which was perfect for our Holiday trip last year.

I still need to my journaling in but at least it's 99% completed.


Love all the layering and of course I popped up a few pieces for more dimension.




3 comments:

  1. Mom and i used to go to scrapbooking Expo too - but haven't been able to because of scheduling conflicts the last couple of years. We just shop and take classes. i think packing for a crop is very hard too! I'd rather scrapbook at home. Great page and can't wait to see more Disney pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, Leslie! Love the added dimension in your title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling layout, Leslie, the black background looks great behind all of the red! I've never scrapped away from home, but I can imagine it's quite the challenge to pack for!

    ReplyDelete