Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2016

Confetti Birthday

It's no secret that I love these confetti stamps from Papertrey Ink. They are so fun to play with. You may remember I used them recently for this Valentine's Day card.

Using them I built up layers along with a Hero Arts stamp that also had large circles. I stamped the Hero Arts stamp in a pale pink to add to the background. Then using the confetti stamps with inks from Colorbox cat's eye or Papertrey Ink I completed the layers. I cut two stars from a Fiskars star punch and a few tiny ones using a die from Memory Box. The Happy die and Birthday stamp are also from Papertrey Ink.


4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Leslie, loving the background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. My mom just got me that stamp for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this set but haven't used it yet, you have displayed it beautifully!!! Great job 😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the circles stamp, Leslie! This will definitely make someone's day special!

    ReplyDelete