Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Valentine's Day Cards

Ok after I broke out my copics and was digging around for some pp and stamps I started getting in the mood for a little V-day cards. So armed with way too many supplies for inspiration I ended up just making a few simple cards.

I bought this stamp last year way past Valentine's Day on some sale so I was happy to use it.

 
And this was a combination of some fun confetti stamps from Papertrey Ink to make that background, plus I found a few heart stamps to add to it. I have decided I don't own enough pink colored inks. I did manage to make out with what I had but adding some pink to the shopping list.

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are darling, Leslie, but I really adore the background you made on the second one! Hope your weather has warmed back up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Leslie! I've been making Valentine's Day cards too. :)

    ReplyDelete