Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2015

On The Road Again

This is my last moving card I made for my mom. I hemmed and hawed over this adorable car/trailer stamp set from Papertrey Ink and I finally caved. I am also loving these circle-scapes. I purchased their Christmas Tinsel & Tags kit last year which came with some of these and then they came out with additional scenes that can be used together so I opted to buy a few more.

I have a friend who has a trailer so I can't wait to make him a card with this stamp set.



3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! I love this, Leslie! Look at how you popped out the camper door. Your mom is a lucky lady to have such a great collection of moving cards made by her daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card, Leslie, the camper and car and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great moving card - yes, your mom is lucky! Everyone who gets one will remember her! LOL!

    ReplyDelete