Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2015

HW - Scene It

I have been noticing a lot of cards lately that are pretty much a mini scene and really like they way they look. I decided it was my time to attempt one, not as good as what I have seen but hey it's my first time.

I used Tim Holtz Distressed Inks to create a setting sun look, die cut the grave yard from Memory Box, then stamped my Kraftin Kimmie witch, colored it with copics and yes ladies I fuss cut it..I decision I kind of having second thoughts about as I was doing it. The moon and clouds are from Papertrey Ink as well as the sentiment . 

And there you have it my first attempt at creating a scene.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Leslie, and um, wow, you cutting skills are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did an amazing job, Leslie! Loving the vellum clouds and your coloring is spot on. :)

    ReplyDelete