Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Clean and Simple

So here I am again using up more Project Life cards. To be honest I don't set out thinking I am going to use them it's just that I can't find any pp in my stash that I like for the page. I was actually thinking of purging most of pp and just start using my PL cards.

Ironically I bought these PL cards way back when online and when I got them I just didn't care for them, they were a disappointing purchase so for me to actually use them and not just one card but three I feel kind of good about that.

I keep looking at this page feeling like I need to add more, but then when I do it's too much or unbalanced and I know that will just lead to me trying to add more and more so I have decided to go minimalist on it. I think it works.


1 comment:

  1. I think your page has a great balance, Leslie, and I really like the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete