Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2015

Altered Canvas

I interrupt the comic book hero projects today to bring you a shabby chic altered canvas.

After finally cleaning my room {yeah!} I sat down and had to play for a bit as a reward. I picked up a pack of these burlap canvases that I really like the other day and since I already had some photos printed of my darling little grandbaby I was able to whip this up fairly quick.

So nice being able to scrap for a girl for a change, a big change that is.

I stole the title from Teresa Collins pp since I was using her paper it just seemed like the perfect title. I think I used it somewhere else but oh well does that really matter?

I popped up the Beautiful word.


I used my new well really not that new just haven't really used it before Butterfly die. I love how intricate it is. I had some glitter paper so opted to make the butterfly sparkle.


I may give this to my DIL and son or I may just keep it.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Leslie, and love the glittery butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is spectacular, Leslie! So much texture and beautiful elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, this is fabulous!!! I love your butterfly, so delicate and beautiful!!! Love how you used the canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful layout! The colors and photos are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete