Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2014

Summer Fun 2014

I am back from the Expo and while it was a bit exhausting overall I enjoyed having time to devote just to scrapbooking with a huge store at my disposal for most of the time.

I have difficulty focusing while I am there but if I plan some pages and projects those are more likely to get completed or I should say about 90% completed and then they are easy to finish up the next day.

I managed to get at least 3 single and 2 double pages done so up first I am sharing today my middle grandson and some pictures taken over the summer.

Using Simple Stories pp, some silhouette cut files, dies, stickers, wood veneer, enamel dots and thickers.

4 comments:

  1. Loving the design and fabulous use of color on this page, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout, Leslie, love how you used the bold chevron paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I ADORE this layout!!!!!!!!! Love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed the Expo. I love this layout -- great design! Look forward to seeing the others.

    ReplyDelete