Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Using Sequins on Christmas Cards

I have no idea why but I am quite enamored with using sequins lately. I guess it's because I am a sucker for eye candy and these bright and shiny little nuggets draw me right in. I have been gluing them down but they seem to pop off so now I have been using glue dots if anyone has any secrets on how to get these little buggers to stay I am totally open for suggestions.


And here is my DD - Day 2. I have a Christmas Catus and it bloomed for me..honestly sometimes I wonder how it happens since I always feel like I've killed it. 

6 comments:

  1. Those cards are so pretty and the sequins are the perfect touch! I use Beacon's 3 in 1 clear glue and haven't had a problem with them falling off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards! I use mini glue dots and have never had a problem. Cute day 2 cards, hope you're enjoying DD so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying DD so far. I am a little nervous about keeping up with work and home life, but so far so good!

      Delete
  3. Great cards, I really like the green one, beautiful!
    Haha, I was never good at getting mine to bloom and I thought it was because I was killing it.

    ReplyDelete