Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sweet Love - An altered canvas

If you remember from my post last Monday I had mentioned a second photo of my grandson that I really loved but was saving it to make and altered canvas for my dd..well here it is. I just love how affectionate he is towards her.

And ladies I am using some very very old Jenni Bowlin paper here. I actually bought a kit when she first opened her store/line to make some altered project for which I have totally forgotten what it was, but decided to put it better use here. Also using up some older Senic Route chipboard letters and since I was missing the "O" you know I had to use a heart.

The heart brad was from Making Memories and the rest are tid bits I either had lying around or are a bit newer. The letters Sweet and the red arrow were cut from the silhoutte. Thinking maybe I can sneak this in as a Christmas gift.



4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful as a canvas, Leslie! Love the heart standing in the for "o"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a darling gift, everything about it is precious, down to the little heart on the "t"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo...love it! I am a big fan of plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. You can really feel the love between them. So clever to use a heart for the o.

    ReplyDelete