Search This Blog

Monday, December 2, 2013

December Daily and Christmas Cards

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. I unfortunately came down with a whopper of a cold and we had to cancel our trip to see my in-laws which left my poor hubby and youngest son to dash to the store for a last minute meal. They did a splendid job and while I slept the day away in a drug induced coma they prepared a very lavish and tasty meal and I am truly blessed and thankful that they took such good care of me and cooked a lovely meal.

So I have been busy making Christmas Cards and am on my first ever December Daily album for which I am completely in the dark about. I have no idea exactly what the rules are or what the structure is for making one of these other than I know it's to document daily the events for the month of December.


First up is a very simple card


Here is my cover page. I plan to use one album for several years and thought I would segregate the years with a cover page.


Here is Day 1



4 comments:

  1. Cute December Daily page, love the card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, simple and elegant! I like the way you've begun your DD album, the colors are bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your first Dec page! Yum, yum, yum. Peppermint is one of my very favorite things about Christmas. OK, I enjoy it all year round...but it tastes especially good in December! :)

    ReplyDelete