Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Have a Happy T-Day Everyone!

 Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Thought I would share with you some well known artist and their renditions of what Thanksgiving means to them.

This is a painting by Jennie Augusta Brownscombe, one I really love titled First Thanksgiving


This one is by Jean Louis Gerome Ferris, a more well known artist perhaps. 


And who could forget this wonderful artist, Normal Rockwell famous for capturing the iconic American holiday dinner which completely reminds me of my childhood and celebrating Thanksgiving at my grandmothers.


And lastly who can forget Charles M. Schulz's peanuts gang who always bring a little smile to your day.

Enjoy this special time with your family and friends and we'll catch you a few pounds heavier on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment