Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

First Christmas Card of the Season

Now that we have completed Halloween, I need to start making this year's Christmas cards. I wasn't very good with my Halloween cards and some people just weren't on the receiving end this year. So I want to be sure that I make enough Christmas cards.

With that said here is my first card of the season. I just purchased this fun stamp and die set from Papertrey Ink and I love it so I am sure to be using it a few more times..isn't that always the way is it with new goodies though?

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous with the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with the embossed background. Love the combo of the twine and bells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, those teeny tiny bells are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous ! I love this design, the colors, the texture, everything !

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how it's simple but perfect.

    ReplyDelete