Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Yellowstone Project Life (pgs 5-8)

Needed to keep working on this Project Life Album, I think I had over 400 pictures to scrap and I am sure I won't use all of them but right now it doesn't feel like I have put much of a dent into them. On the pages below you will of course recognize Old Faithful and the Lower Falls area which is actually one of the most photographed views at Yellowstone. I must say I do find it a challenge to find outdoorsy type embellishments and thankfully am finding a lot of product I had on hand for years as well as being able to cut stuff from the silhouette.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, am loving your pages and your themed items are just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love all of the natural elements and colors. They complement your photos perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I love the hand journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are some awesome pictures - I hope to be able to go camping out there one day. Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are really beautiful. Yay for making a dent in the photo pile!

    ReplyDelete