Search This Blog

Friday, October 11, 2013

Project Life and A Wreath in the Making

First up just a few project life spreads of my little kitty Houdini and some Yellowstone Park pages.





 





So I wanted to make something crafty for Halloween and my dd was commenting how she didn't seem to have the time nor the energy to make herself a wreath so I decided what the heck I would make one for her. So armed with these supplies
  

And this for my inspiration I will make her a wreath. Cross your fingers I do it justice and check back with me on Monday to hopefully have it completed and worthy of sharing.

6 comments:

  1. Love your PL pages (and sweet kitty). Good luck with the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your project life pages rock! love all those photos!!! and what a cool wreath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome PL spreads, your photos are great! Hope to see your wreath on Monday, am sure you will do the inspiration justice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that one of the mini PL books? I might have to get a couple of those. I really like the size.

    Both PL albums are cute, especially the Yellowstone one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, I think the downside to the mini books is that you have a fixed set of pages and can't add additonal pages to the album. But they are great for small things

      Delete
  5. Great PL pages! Yellowstone is on my list of places to see :)
    Good luck with the wreath.

    ReplyDelete