Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

This month


This has been a particularly difficult month for my family and just wanted to share with you to help with the healing process. It first started with our precious little kitty who was failing in her health, she was diagnosed with cancer and as we were dealing with this sadness we found out that my husband's sister had been killed (unfortunately this was his second sister to have met with sudden death and he has now lost all of his siblings) and while we were coming to terms with the shocking news my mother had a bad fall and required surgery.

Needless to say these past few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions and craziness. We buried my sister in law just a few days ago and just got back home, and of course my blog along with normal routines have been disregarded while we have been dealing with both the death and my mother's limitations as she transitioned back home. As of now, we are looking into putting out kitty to rest and my mother has decided to move herself to a skilled nursing facility to help her get back on her feet. I only pray and hope that this next month is filled with as much joy as we had sorrow.

Thank you for letting me share this awful news as each passing day gets better and while it's still difficult to share such saddening news I know it's important to talk about it and move forward.

Updating tonight to say our little sweet Tigger was laid to rest, it's hard not to miss someone who has been apart of your life everyday for the past 18 years. She was by far the best kitty we ever had and leaves a hole in my heart not having her here anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for all you're going through. I know how hard it is to lose siblings and pets, my heart just breaks for you. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this. What an awful month. I hope this month is better for you.

    ReplyDelete