Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

Cuddly Single White Male Seeks

Ok, poor grandbaby...grandma is at it again. I couldn't resist the messy chocolate face after grandpa fed him some of his chocolate birthday cake and the term Loves Chocolate Cake came to my mind and from there my terrible sense of humor took over. Of course it wasn't all me, dh helped me and we decided to make a single's ad as a layout for this adorable photo of our youngest grandbaby.

Using some old product (SEI pp) mixed with some newer product (MME) and added a few thickers, Basic Grey chipboard stickers and some enamel dots, found some canvas hearts on clearance at Michaels so I sewed some orange embroidery thread and added an older Jenni Bowlin sticker with a date stamp.

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable and such a creative title/journaling idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! And what a fabulous idea for a title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! So cute and a fun idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stinkin' cute! love the title and journaling and your picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome photo & super layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just too, too cute!
    Great page :)

    ReplyDelete