Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Candy Tins

Discovered these adorable heart tins from Papertrey Ink the other day so I knew I had to order them. They were quick and easy to alter. Just cut a strip of pp, added adhesive then adhered to the tin. Traced the lid onto some more pp, cut out the heart and adhered to the top. Then sanded all the edges and finished it off by adding some trim and embellies.

I used to use modge podge but since I discovered ATG I now use that for all my altering projects. And it even holds the ribbon to the tin suprisingly well. I plan on filling these with some Valentine M&M candies and giving to my bff's at work. I also bought some heart shaped cake pops from Williams Sonoma and plan on making a cute tag to add to with some ribbon so stay tuned for those.




2 comments: