Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Treat Bags

So getting ready for some of the upcoming holidays I noticed that Halloween falls on a Wednesday, which means trick or treaters come earlier in our neighborhood with school the next night and we won't get as many. However my co-workers still get a little extra something because I made these cute little brown paper bags which I plan to fill with goodies as well as make some cupcakes to go with these for everyone to enjoy.

Mainly used QK dies except Martha Stewarts Drippy Goo punch, pp is Echo Park and I am lovin these clear jewel stars that are adhesive backed from Michael's you just grab your copics and wham an instant embelly that match your colors.

In addition, my bff's will also be getting a little goodie felt bag filled with all sorts of odds and ends that a girl needs to celebrate Halloween including these adorable caskets my son brought me from where he works that I plan to alter and personalize. (once I get these together I'll share a finished product photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment