Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back from the Expo

Wow two full days to just crop..it was fun. Made some layouts, made some cards and started a long overdue album about all the house remodeling we have done. So first up is a Kraftin Kimmie stamp and also Art Impression stamp (which involves a ton of coloring, I think it was the longest project I did). By the way if anyone is ever interested in buying any of my cards just let me know (I will put up a side bar link) by sending me an email. I can also customize the insides if you like.


3 comments:

  1. These cards are the best. I got to see them in person at the expo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards...love your fussy cutting and the way you use those Copics. Great colors and love that embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie you are a ROCK STAR when it comes to coloring AND layering! I just love the visual smorgasbord when I see one of your cards!!!!

    Thanks for the awesome examples!!!

    - - - Susan

    ReplyDelete