Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Layout From the Past

I was going through some old photos and projects and stumbled across this older layout I did. It caught my eye because not only do I love the photography but I just thought the style held up through the years. I know I often look back through some of my earlier work and I can see it's dated; scrapbooking certainly has gone through some crazy phases. Like tons of stickers, those cute die cut kids from Stampin Station, and of course the cut your photos into shapes stages. I do have other pages that are more simplistic and have noticed that they too seem as classic as they did when I made them. But any hoo this is probably one of my favorite pages. Now I challenge you to dig through your old layouts and admire your past work without feeling the need to rescrap them.

No comments:

Post a Comment